Thermal Shock Chamber
Thermal cycling testing is a popular test especially in electronics sectors. This test determines the ability of electronics parts to endure cyclical exposures to extreme temperatures.
As materials contract or expand following the temperature change, rapid change of temperature might cause the change of material structure. The bonds within the material that retain the shape and properties may differ, causing the change of shape and quality of an end product.
Thermal cyclic testing is highly demanded in electronics sector especially for semi-conductor manufacturer that complying to testing standard IEC-60749-25. Besides of semi-conductor, other industry makers such as automotive and home appliances will also need the test of thermal cyclic on their product quality.
Thermal shock chamber (also known as thermal cyclic chamber, temperature cycling chamber) is designed to simulate extreme low and high temperature. The chamber will create a thermal shock environment by simulating the rapid change of temperature.
Espec offers wide range of selections on thermal shock chamber to cater the high market demand. Their quality proved and well-designed chambers are well-known in temperature change ramp rate. It also covers various applications such as JEDEC, IEC standards.
Drop us an inquiry on the offer that we can helps you.
- Wide compliance to international testing standard such as IEC-60749-25, IEC-60068-2-14, IEC-61147-5, JESD22-A105-B, SAE-J1211 and IPC-9701.
- Quick and accurate temperature recovery and ramping.
- User friendly touch panel.
- High speed processing, easy to use touch panel.
- High performing controller which allows users for remote monitoring, operation across network and data storage and transfer.