Ever wonder how a product quality is determined? How a manufacturer produces a product in one region but used in another which has different temperature s and relative humidity without product failure.
With humidity chambers, all conditions (temperature and relative humidity) found on earth can be simulated in a ‘box’.
Chambers of various sizes or volumes with different ranges of temperature as well as relative humidity
Espec Humidity Chambers are widely used in many different industries in areas like reliability testing, quality assurance, research and development (R&D) especially in Automotive, Home Appliances, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Electrical, Semi-conductor, Chemical, etc.
The essential key in selecting right humidity chamber would be the range of temperature and humidity required; the capacity of the chambers can accommodate the test products; external size of the chambers can be fitted into the installation site. These criteria will determine your budget.
For more information please contact us and we will be more than happy to be of service to you.
- High speed processing, easy to use touch panel
- High performing controller which allows users for remote monitoring, operation across network and data storage and transfer.
- Wide selection of temperature and humidity range based on user’s demand
- Programmable controller
- Transferable data
- Low-energy operation with high performance
- Stainless steel construction for durability and easy cleaning
- Wide selection of options such as viewing windows, additional cable port, continuos water supply, shelf type and etc that provide ability to customize based on industry needs